This automated invoicing program will be used on ebay and should be able to do the following:
1. Detect when an auction has ended or when buy it now was used and an item has successfully sold.
2. Send an invoice from Google Checkout to the buyer’s registered ebay email, and addresses the buyer’s name (available from ebay), and include the item name, item number, number of items, and method of shipping (should be customizable). This invoice must be sent within seconds, not minutes.
3. This program may have to calculate the total amount. For example, if 2 items cost $5 each were sold, it should be able to calculate $5 x 2 + shipping charges for two, and invoice the buyer immediately with the amount after purchase.
4. Detect if the buyer is from the US. Send invoice with standard shipping rate if the buyer is from the US, otherwise email buyer (customizable email form) and notify them the invoice will be sent later with revised shipping charges to their location.
5. There are cases when buyers asked to ship a different method (such as overnight) or to a country other than the US prior to purchasing, in which case this program must have an option for me to put the auction number, buyer ID, and shipping cost/method in. In case the person becomes the winning bidder, the predetermined shipping cost/method will be sent to him without any delay as stated in part 4.
6. GUI is required.
7. This program must work with all ebay regular auction items, buy it now items, and ebay store inventory items.
8. This program is intended to be run 24/7. Whether it is run on a server and accessed by a browser, or run on a desktop is up to the programmer’s choice. This option must be discussed prior to start of the project.
9. There could be a few more small requirement for this project as we go along, but the big picture is here.
1. This program adds a link of the GCO cart to the ebay checkout instruction page.
2. Capability to create invoice for different auctions (notice different auctions, not “multiple” items of the same auction).