I am currently operating two staking systems on betfair. However, due to full time work constraints I would like to have my system of rules programmed into a Bot so that they could operate in my absence.
I have attached a detailed plan of what I would like the Bot to do and also a copy of my staking system spreadsheet which the Bot would derive its data from (all operative formulas have been removed for security reasons).
This plan is a draft, but should provide you with enough information to answer the following questions:
1. Are all of the features I have mentioned in my plan programmable, or are there any specific problem areas
2. How long would it take for you to program such a Bot
3. How much would your charges be
4. How would you charge for any subsequent additions/amendments to the finished product at a later date
5. Do you have sufficient experience in the design and programming of such Bots to be used on the Betfair system
I have funds in place which could be held in ESCROW when required and my final draft of the plan could be completed as soon as necessary. At this stage I simply need answers to the questions above. Once it appears that we may be able to work together on this we can sort out the finer details re payment and delivery etc.
I must stress that this Bot will not be for commerical sale. You will have flexibility as to the programming language you choose to utilise, provided it will be able to handle and changes to Betfair's software structure with minimal cost and time.
I hope that this project will interest you and look forward to hearing from you.
PLEASE IGNORE THE FILE 'ADVANCED BETFAIR STAKING BOT' AND NOW READ MY FINAL DRAFT 'BETFAIR BOT PROCEDURE'
8 freelancers are bidding on average $1306 for this job
Hello Sir, Ours is an AmaSs Solutions Pvt Ltd company with specialists in web related technologies like .net,asp,flash,PHP, CMS,website design,graphic design,SQL Server,MSSQL,[url removed, login to view] you, Abhishek