I would like to have a program that can:
1) Check an rss feed from a video sharing website for new link updates
2) Collect the links into an excel/access file/database
The feed will only be monitored for a set time frame, e.g. 1 day.
Next, the program will be able to:
1) Access each link from db/file above, scrape relevant data onto file
2) Proceed to specified links on the page loaded
3) Collect more data from those specified links
This needs to be done automatically at a set time every day.
This is for an academic study.
Hi, it is very easy to automate your task using our irobtsoft tool. Please check our web site at irobotsoft.com. We can also collect links and data from non-rss pages easily.
9 freelancers estão ofertando em média $240 para esse trabalho
i have done this kind of stuff before, and have created such simple automation tasks using java. I am confident about satisfying your requirements in time.