A third party program is saving (storing) data in a uknown format. The format appears to be propriatary, and it is not any of the data base formats. We believe the program has been written in C language.
It may be using a type library with some published functions.
1. Find out the pattern of how data is stored
2. Provide program to extract data into some Ascii file (language to be determined)
- Please respond only if you have experience in data reverse-engineering.
- Describe a similar project you have successfully completed.
- Further info (such as a sample file created by that program and potentially access to that program) will be provided upon selecting a candidate to handle it.