I'm looking for a program that I can use with Interactive Brokers. The mechanical stock trading strategy is as follows.
1. Opens a position in a particular stock if a stock hits a certain volume, has positive MACD, and Stochastic (14,1,3) with the 14,1 over 75 all three must be met for a buy prior to 11:30 am.
2. Excludes gap ups and downs that exceed 5% AND must be up since open.
3. Places an immediate stop loss order after the purchase.
4. Places a market sell order if a certain volume number is not achieved by the end of the day. This volume number I would have to manually input.
5. Places a sell order if a certain volume is exceeded. This volume number I would also have to manually input.
6. Automatically sells with a 10 % profit.
optional on second day automatically places a 5% trailing stop. And automatically sells with a 10 % profit. Automatically sells on fourth day at close.