Download a demo version of Drivers daily log program and make a simular program with less options.
1. The data is to be written to a password protected Microsoft access database which will reside on the blackberry,the location must be dynamic and written to an access 97 database.
2. program in modules for future development.
3. use good documentation.
4. The 2nd release must adhere to US and Canada DOT regulations which must be dynamic, stored as a table and admin must be able to add rules.
5. The odometer options must be in a separate table, and dynamic so the admin can set options, start of trip odometer, start of day odometer, end of day odometer, trip completed odometer, border crossing odometer, fueling odometer. The print out will show start of day and end of day.
5. The program must store the dvir and allow 2 pretrips and 2 post entries per 24 hours for each unit.
6. Multiple origin or destinations must be dynamic and stored in the database with a search option.
7. require a key for trial period
8. you must sign a confidentiality agreement, provide all source code at the end of the project and you can not sell or give it away as I will retain all and full rights.
9. It must print with bluetooth or wifi connection.
10. The logbook for each day must become read only at midnight if the driver has completed the day and confirmed the information is true and correct, and printed a copy.
11. encrypted user login at start up of the program.
12. auto populate customer, trip or user information when ever possible
13. program call a query in the data base at specific times which I will specify, just leave the query blank to do nothing and I will fill it in later.
14. database stored email address if checked to mail to dispatch it will email the trip status and information to the email address along with the BOL number, trip ticket, customer name, origin and destination.
15. Internal or Bluetooth GPS position at each status update.
16. Easy setup for multiple stops where the status updates the driving to the next destination.
17. Make a dynamic trip ticket template so the driver can place the trip tickets into the printer and have it fill in the blanks ( see the sample ).
18. It will print the logbook graph form ( see the sample ), it does not have to be displayed on the blackberry.
19. try to display a maximum of two columns, so the screen will fit on the blackberry ( see picture samples.
20. track trip expenses
Things to keep in mind.
1. The trip can have multiple stops which can be multiple origin or destinations and destinations must be associated to the origin.
2. The bill of lading is normally associated with one trailer load.
4. the trip ticket may contain multiple bills of ladings(BOL), multiple tractors(normally 1, not more then 2) and several trailers.
I will most likely require your services for future development. Suggestions are welcome, Please advise how long it will take you to complete it.
Time Frame: 10 Days
12 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1110 para este trabalho
Greetings from Elecom [url removed, login to view] are experts in developing applications in iphone and [url removed, login to view] check your PMB for all the details.
Hi, Am working as tech lead for mobile technologies. I would like to handle this project of yours. If interested let me know. Thanks. [url removed, login to view]
Hello, We are logicnext softwares , please correspond to us through message board for details. More details on the product offerings and service on request. Sales team, LogicNEXT softwares