I require an application that can run on either Linux or Windows to be written.
**Preference will be given to a well-priced Linux bid as Ubuntu is the preferred OS! **
The app must do the following;
1. When started, it must clear the WHOLE screen (adapt to screen sizes)
2. On the top, will be written the words "Kingdom Songs" as a large heading.
3. In the middle of the screen, it must wait for user input.
4. The program should allow the user to enter any numbers up to 3 digits.
5. If the user enters for Example : 24 <enter> the program must load [url removed, login to view] from the current directory and play it.
6. The program MUST STOP after the song has played, and return to user input.
7. The program must allow the user to interrupt song playing, by pressing the "*" key/ numberic asterisk
key. If this is not possible, it should toggle ENTER key as a play/stop key.
8. The program MUST show that a track is playing. Perhaps by highlighting the number the user entered, or whatever other visual notification you wish to use.
The program is simple, wait for user to input numbers, play the corresponding mp3 to that number, go back to waiting for input. Nothing else is required.
The ONLY way to exit the program, should be by entering 000 As the song/Track number and pressing enter.
10 freelancers estão ofertando em média $109 para este trabalho
Hello, I can do this with Python and Qt in about a week. The library along with python bindings is freely availible for both Linux and Windows, so there will be no problems with the installations whatsoever.