Need a C++ wrapper for the [url removed, login to view] api. Please see [url removed, login to view] for a description of their api. Need C++ source code with appropriate code comments that will compile and run on linux using the gnu g++ compiler. Delivered C++ source code will include installation instructions and any necessary code libraries (such as the [url removed, login to view] api libraries, TCP/IP socket libraries and any others) necessary to compile and run the code. Code will be delivered in a tar file and cannot be delivered to any third party following project completion.
Delivered C++ source code should provide the following functions:
1) Update a float array of all data available from the [url removed, login to view] rate server for all listed currency pairs in realtime. This data will include bid/ask/high/low, etc. data. See [url removed, login to view] for a list of data provided by this server. This subroutine will be called in a loop by our C++ program in order to maintain a realtime price quote for all currency pairs supported by forex.com.
2) Subroutine should be able to update the entire array at least once every 3 seconds, preferrably, once every 1 second.
3) A C++ subroutine to retrieve historical data from the rate server.
4) A separate C++ subroutine or collection of subroutines to access [url removed, login to view]'s trader functions via their XML based SOAP interface. These functions are described at [url removed, login to view]
5) The proper operation of both their rate data and their trading functions are to be tested against [url removed, login to view]'s free demo server to confirm their proper function and a demo program will be provided to demonstrate this functionality. No GUI is required. Demo program can be run from the linux command line to demonstrate its functionality.