I need an application that sends out mass e-mails. The app should be able to do the following:
- Import e-mail addresses from a text file (one email address per line)
- Should be able to add e-mail addresses manually (one at a time)
- When I click on an e-mail address from the database I should have the option to edit/delete that e-mail from the database.
- The e-mail address will be imported in groups. I can create/edit/delete e-mail groups. When I add an e-mail or a mailing list from a test file I need to select the group where to import it to. The group will only be group names.
- I should have the option where to specify the mail server settings which the application will use to send out the e-mails:
- SMTP Server (outgoing mail server)
- POP Server (incoming mail server)
- In the “create new e-mail campaign” field I want to be able to specify the FROM e-mail, subject and body.
- The body of the e-mail should give me 2 options: email plain text or send e-mail as HTML
- I also want to have an option to check or uncheck whether the application will use proxy server or not to connect to the mail server.
- I should have an option to import proxy servers which will import proxy server from a text file (the file will be in this format: one server per line and proxy:port)
- If the use proxy checkbox is checked then the application will take one proxy server from the list and connect to the mail server. If it’s unable to connect to the first proxy and connect to the mail server using that proxy server and it takes the second server from the list until it finds one good proxy that it can use. I don’t need it to switch the proxy servers after sending one email out. It should only switch the servers if it’s unable to connect to that server.