Looking to optimize existing optical recognition algorithm currently written in C#.NET with a use of open source C++ libraries.
Optimal candidate should have
1. Expert knowledge of C#,C++ languages
2. Previous experience working with optical recognition or complex algorithms
3. Good ratings
4. Knowledge of Assembly language is a HUGE PLUS !!!
Do not bother bidding if you :
1. Have incomplete projects in your review
2. Have bad ratings
3. Don't have good ratings
4. Don't know C# and C++
5. Don't have previous experience working with complex algorithms and optimization
6. Never worked with optical recognition
7. Want money upfront just to look at the algorithm and see if you can make it.
If you still want to bid on this project we will be more than happy to work with you.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $1135 for this job
I have completed a project about optical recognition named business card recognition software. So, I know how to optimize the core algorithm properly
We are expert of image [url removed, login to view] have already developed projects using NI LabView , C++ and OpenCV. We may be the righ chose if you consider our experience. Please provide us [url removed, login to view] us initial work (first m Mais