We have customers that need support, we have a software for on-line support but we need to
create a remote control desktop feature for this software.
Currently, we uses for remote control VNC, Logmein, Windows Remote Desktop, etc..
1.) The Problem
-> My customers have firewall and can't create/change the NAT;
-> My customers don't know how to install softwares;
-> My customers don't want to install softwares into your machine;
-> My support need to remote control customer's computer from web;
-> I need to register what my support team did on customer computer( keylogger and imagelogger )
2.) The Solution
We need a library for remote control to integrate in us support software.
- My customes will go to my web site to request support;
- My web page will download and install an ActiveX Server;
- This ActiveX will connect to my Dedicated Server and will generate a 'support code';
- Customer will send this 'support code' to my support team.
- My support team will go to my web support page to be authenticated;
- Using the 'support code' my support will start a remote session;
- This session uses an ActiveX View to connect to my Dedicated Server;
4.1) Remote control from web page;
4.3) Download and Upload;
4.4) Keylogger and Imagelogger;
4.5) Work behind Firewall;
5.1) All source code in C++ ( Visual Studio 2005 ) or Pascal( Delphi 7 )
( all code must be "class", uses of OOP is very import )
5.2) Document about the sources and manual to install;
5.3) Contract of Exclusive Project
6.1) 10% on start from "scrow payment"
6.2) 90% on final release from "scrow payment"
6.3) ONE YEAR WARRANTY in terms of bug-free and user experience;
All payment will be from GetAFreelancer ( scrow payment )
7.) Active X Server important features
7.2) Must receive and send data in the SAME port;
8.) Active X Viewer
8.1) Must intercept Windows Key ( like windows+e, etc );
8.2) Must have an interface LIKE logmein/windows remote desktop ( pin toolbar, depth color, connection speed );
9.) Protocol Communication
9.1) Server/Client/Repeater MUST uses the RDP ( Remote Desktop Protocol ), so the SAME ActiveX Viewer can connect to Windows Remote Desktop without problems.
Please, response with a TIME FRAME about Beta Version and Final Release.
Logmein - [url removed, login to view]
RDesktop - [url removed, login to view]