We are seeking to develop a small tool that does the following:
- it sits in the system tray
- the user can switch between "online" and "offline"
- when "online" it counts keystrokes/mouse movement and makes screenshots all x minutes.
- the screenshots are being FTP'ed to our server
- the activity (keyboard/mouse) is recorded in a mySQL DB on our server.
- it connects to our DB (mySQL) and updates a list of "task"
- the user can switch between the "tasks" he is working on.
=> We need this on the Windows platform - but if you see a way to create a Mac (and/or Linux) version as well it would be very helpful and we are open to hear your suggestion. The Mac/Linux version is optionally though.
=> The application should be small and light weight. So we believe that Java or Visual Basic is not the way to go, but we are ready to hear you out.
35 freelancers estão ofertando em média $198 para este trabalho
This is price for windows only version. Linux version shall cost you like $100 extra, let me know,if you are intrested in it. Coding language is C++. Valery.