Windows based application that can convert Windows Media Streams, in mms:// http:// rtsp:// format to a stream that can be watched from the iPhone.
The application must do the following:
- convert live streams from Windows Media Services to [url removed, login to view] video and aac audio (iphone supporte)
- support of mms:// http:// rtsp:// windows media streams
- must be used on a windows based machine
- the urls must be able to be viewed from an iphone
- I would prefer, if possible not to use the apple segmenter for streaming http
- must be packaged with a gui for ease of use
- must be able to install easily and work as add on to windows server or any other open source free streaming server
- the source code must be included in the deal
- the application must support the ability to do unlimited feeds (obviously depending on processor)
I am very flexible with how this needs to be completed. As long as you can provide me a SIMPLE solution for getting Windows Media onto the iPhone I will accept.
Windows Media Stream
8 freelancers estão ofertando em média $2100 para esse trabalho
Hello I have more than six years experience developing native mobile applications and drivers. I can build you this decoding tool. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Best Regards Mahammad