I am looking for a developer to create a Windows based application for taking snapshots.
The way I envision this is:
1. You can open up the snapshot application. It will run as an application in the background.
2. Whenever you use the print-screen button to capture a snapshot, it will automatically write the snapshot to the application. (YOU WILL NOT NEED TO SWITCH SCREENS). If you push the button 3 times, you get 3 snapshots in the application buffer.
3. When pressing alt-prtscreen, it will only capture the specific window you are within. Once again, when this is done, it just adds to the "snapshot application tool buffer".
4. Once you are done getting as many snapshots as you want. You can go back to the "snapshot application" ..You will then have the ability to save the snapshots into .PDF, .DOC, MSpaint, etc. You will have the options to select all and put them into a document or select individual snapshots and push them into the format you want.
5. You have the ability to preview thumbnails of each image.
6. You must be able to grab hudnreds of snapshots with this utility. (so if i went to a screen and pressed, printscreen 100x times, I would be able to go into the snapshot application and output to a Word Document. the word document would then have all 100 snapshots in it.
This application will have a name associated with it, but primary features are completed above. Application will be written from scratch.
38 freelancers estão ofertando em média $453 para este trabalho
Hello Mr.djshatter This seems easy.I will use Visual C++ and keyboard hooks.Output can be in Jpeg format which can be incorporated in almost any document format. Best regards
Hello I can do this project for u . I recently developed a facebook like image uploader that u can see in my profile. Let me know if u r intrested. Reagrds Umer