I need a clone of the attached trial version of Server Monitor created in Visual Basic, however im open to other languages if needed.
I would like the following changes made:
Under the file menu i don't need to support multiple files rather have a single "database". so the new, open, save etc can go.
Though i would like the "database" to be portable eg an import/export function.
In the file preferences screen:
- I would like it to keep server based changes in a log eg when a status changes up or down. (plus the ability to change the path of where its stored)
- i would like it to generate a simple HTML document containing the the Device Name and its status with either a red green or orange image etc. (plus the ability to change the path of where its stored)
- The web tab and server features can go.
I would like it to install the NT Service as part of the installer so the NT Service Tab could change to Stop, Start service.
Under the Misc tab the "Automatically open last document" can go as it should load the only "database" anyway.
The reports funtionality can go.
Where appropriate eg Add Server, All Servers etc could it be changed to Add Device, All Devices etc
PS by database im refering to the KHW file
1) I require complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done (so that I may modify it in the future).
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
3) All software must include a software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
4) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
5) No part of the deliverable may contain any copyright restricted 3rd party components (including GPL, GNU, Copyleft, etc.) unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the seller's Seller Legal Agreement.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $560 for this job
Good day! We are the development team from Eastern Europe. We can develop for you this program using C# (.NET). And we are ready to deliver this software in condition you described. Thank you!
Hello, we are a team of professionals with a wide range of experience on working successfully with different projects. Please contact me and we start immediately. Greets, InspireVideo team