Require a program that works within XP to:
1) Randomly choose from the a list of available dial-up connections stored within XP.
2) Connect to one of these networks at random times during a 24 hour period, and disconnect after a time (in minutes) set by the user.
The user will specify how many times a connection is to be dialed randomly. ie. If user specifies '8', then at 8 random times
during a 24 hour period the software will choose from the list of dial-up connections and dial. The software will keep doing this
until it is closed.
3) User must be able to change the length of time (in minutes) the dial-up connection is connected for before being disconnected. ie. 1-60 minutes.
4) Once connected to the dial-up connection, your custom application will randonly choose one program from a predefined list to run.
5) Your application must then disconnect at the user specified time in 'point 2' and exit the program that has been opened 'point 4'.
6) A log should be kept on details. ie. Time of connection/connection used/program used.
Please note that I am not sure what type of prgramming you need to use for this project, and do not have a preference as long as the final product works in Windows.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $300 for this job
I have all the skills required as did network programming on the similar field using java native language. the powerful approach to bridge the windows functionalities necessary to automate all.