I need a simple Keylogger that will log every keystroke that is typed, along with a timestamp and the name of the application where it was typed in and send the log via email and/or upload it to an ftp account.
Software must include:
* english and hebrew character support
* a configuration software that will be able to change the keylogger's parameters, such as to which email
address it should mail the logs (or ftp account settings) and once in how long will it send the log.
* keylogger MUST be completely stealth - undetectable by ANY antivirus software, not visible on running
tasks/services etc... I think that rootkit programming experience is vital here.
* After configuring the keylogger, once i run the keylogger EXE it will load up silently and stay
resident (including on every restart of PC).
* you must supply with an "ANTI-Keylogger" as well. A Simple exe that will eliminate this keylogger on
the PC where it is loaded.
Software can be done in ANY programming language you choose.
I will receive the final EXE files and complete source codes to them.
Must be Windows XP/vista/7 compatible.
Of course the keylogger has to have a remote installation option, so that i will be able to pre-configure an EXE and then send it to the targets email address.