We require a Windows command line program that can capture a number of frames from a video (MPG / AVI / etc etc) and save them as JPG images.
The programme will accept command line parameters defining the video file name / location, and also the intervals at which to take a snapshot of the video. It will also need to allow us to define the location the JPG's are to be saved.
Ideally we would like this written in C# / .NET using DirectShow, or alternatively C/C++ or Visual Basic. We would like full ownership of the source code
We require a Windows command line application that is able to extract thumbnails from the following file types
.wmv, .mov, .avi, .mpg, .flv, .mp4
The thumbnails should be outputs a *.jpg
We would like to be able to define:
- The number of thumbnails to be extracted from the file - eight or less
- The size or resolution of the thumbnails to be extracted (height and width)
- The input location of the input movie file
- The location to output the jpg thumbnails to
- How many seconds (or frames) to skip from the front of a video before processing
It should not use or require ffmpeg just Direct Show, although you can assume the following system requirements:
DirectX 8 is required. DirectX 9 recommended.
Windows Media Player 9 or Windows Media Player 10
It should work on Windows Server 2003 and 2008
17 freelancers are bidding on average $350 for this job
Hello I have experience in DirectShow capture filters and Win32 application in C++. I have done similiar project on GAF so I could start smoothly with this project. See my profile and portfolio. Regards