- Visual Basic, Visual C++, OR Delphi
- Clear understanding of sockets, parsing webpages, and IRC.
- PHP working knowledge
- Knowledge of the game RuneScape
- Graphics Skills
We need somebody to make a 'Runescape Toolkit' that looks similar to this [ [url removed, login to view] ] (download it and try it out).
The features that we need:
- A screen video capture feature. The user is allowed to select an area on the screen and click 'Record'. The selected area begins to get recorded as a video. Upon clicking 'Stop Recording', a file is saved (in AVI or MPEG, etc) format. The user must have an option to select the quality (low, medium, high, etc).
- A screen capture feature. This simply grabs an area of the screen (by default, the entire application window) or the user can select the area. (see the link provided above for demo). There will then be an option to upload that screenshot (must be JPG or PNG) to a free image host (such as [url removed, login to view] )
- Ability to grab information (specifically: highscores from [url removed, login to view] ) and append them in a DAT (or whichever) file (one line per instance of grabbing data).
- The above mentioned DAT file will then need to be read and the data plotted on a line graph. As a suggestion, data can be stored in this manner:
Zezima|Mining99|Smithing43|Fletching33|DATE20070329 ... and so on
- The data from the DAT file will then also be used in calculations (specific calculators), see the demo link provided above.
- A built-in IRC client (with tabs, etc.)
- A location and information system based on IRC. Not as hard as it sounds and it has been done before. The user drags an 'icon' onto a 'World Map'. This is their location. Another user, adds the first user to their 'list of friends' and clicks 'update locations' button. This sends a request (via IRC) to the first user. Automatically, a reply is sent with the location of the icon and the last updated time. The second user is then able to see their friend's location on the world map and when that location was last updated.
This project is URGENT and we only have Seven days time to get this completed, please bid if you KNOW you can do it without any problems.