Posting has been updated, seems I have left out important details
Looking for a program for use with the [url removed, login to view] marketplace with the following specifications:
1. The ability to enter a search term and a set buy price. When an item is submitted with a lower buy price than entered, that item will be purchased.
2. It is necessary to enter a password to purchase, which will also need to be a value or setting you can enter into the program.
3. The program will have to utilize a refresh rate to continually "search" the marketplace for the specified item. This refresh should be user controlled, but is not completely required.
4. This program should have the ability to either search multiple items or have multiple instances of the program running without draining major system resources.
5. Visually I don't care at all what this program looks like. If all of my expectations are met I may inquire about adding some visual/design elements.
Some interesting facts about the gaia marketplace:
A. All items are submitted by name, there is no user entered description, making searches easy and efficient.
B. The site allows some page refreshing, but locks you out after many refreshes, which is why there is a need for a user set refresh level.
C. All items submitted appear on the main marketplace page here [url removed, login to view] as a list of the most recent submissions, so the program could possibly refresh that page, find the desired term, check the buy it now price to determine if it is at or below the desired rate, and execute the buy. This way you would not need the program to search any other web address.
Basically I am wondering if such a tool is even possible. I am looking for quality work and will pay extra for it. I need ballpark prices, good estimates from people who believe they can make such a program.
Budget is set at $100-300 as a rough estimate. If it is determined such a program would take more don't hesitate to make a higher offer.