1. Download ROM .zip file from a html link passed via a commandline parameter. Once zip file is processed and ROMs loaded in memory of emulator, zip file on user filesystem is deleted.
-> This modifies default behavior of -g [url removed, login to view] to load rom, i.e. -g [url removed, login to view]
2. Disable menu options: Load File/Recent/Exit. Disable ALT-ENTER (full screen)
3. Additional menu option to upload save states via HTTP POST to URL passed by commandline parameter
4. Additional menu option to load external save state from user file system
5. Limit save states to 1 per game
6. Disable load/save state based on command line parameter
This project is for the Windows version of the emulator only. There is one additional requirement that will be communicated upon inquiry.
The source for the emulator is available at snes9x.com