Looking for a marketplace(similar to ebay, but not ebay) tool with the following specifications:
1. The ability to enter a search term and a set buy price. When an item is submitted with a lower buy price than entered, that item will be purchased.
2. It is necessary to enter a user name and password to purchase, which will also need to be a value or setting you can enter into the program.
3. The program will have to utilize a refresh rate to continually "search" the site for the specified item. This refresh should be user controlled, but is not completely required.
4. This program should have the ability to either search multiple items or have multiple instances of the program running without draining major system resources.
5. Visually I don't care at all what this program looks like. If all of my expectations are met I may inquire about adding some visual/design elements.
Basically I am wondering if such a tool is even possible. I have no doubt more information will be needed and all needed information will be given to the winning bidder. If more information is needed to determine the feasibility of such a project let me know. I am looking for quality work and will pay extra for it. I need ballpark prices, good estimates from people who believe they can make such a program.
Budget is set at $100-300 as a rough estimate. If it is determined such a program would take more don't hesitate to make a higher offer.