I need a Voip SIP application that works on the following Operating Systems: Windows Mobile, Palm OS, I Phone, Symbian OS and Google Android. The SIP application must be able to handle g729 and g711 codecs and GSM. The SIP Application must do the following:
Allow Calls through Wi Fi, 3g, Edge, GPRS, UMTS
- Allow SMS Messaging
- Allow user to view the current account balance
- Allow user to view their contacts
- Allow user to download different Themes and install
- Allow user to view last dialed calls inbound and outbound.
- Allow user to view times of calls
- Allow user to make international calls.( even calls through blocked VOIP Countries.)
The Person we Choose for this job must be proficient in :
C, C++, Python, Java, SIP Compliance, and Active x, .net, and C#
We mainly Need Windows Mobile, Symbian and I phone for now, Google and palm can be implemented later if need be.
The connection will be made by accessing asterisk servers that we provide.
We also request that when job is complete that we are provided with the source code.
Also any images needed will be provided by us, and we will provide any support needed to make this project come alive.
Once project is completed future work will be created by the one have chosen to work on this project.
Please respond as soon as possible because we need to get this off the ground asap.
Must have applications developed currently with source code on g729 Codec.