We are seeking a senior C++ developer and architect for a full-time, four-month project. You will be joining an existing team of skilled developers to work on an exciting startup venture. Your role will be to analyze requirements, prototype, design, develop and troubleshoot. You will be working on an existing C++ client-server system and will be asked to develop new features and enhance current features.
To learn more about the project, please apply using the PM to tell us about your background. We will follow up with you directly to provide more information about the project. All work will be under Non-Disclosure and Work-for-Hire agreements.
- Minimum 5 years C++ coding experience
- Experience writing client-server applications on Linux platform
- Must know how to document code with Doxygen
- Knowledge of SSHD and IP Tables
- Experience using ActiveMQ CPP API
- Knowledge of XML
- Experience with IDE tools such as Eclipse
- Ability to create automated builds using tools such as CruiseControl
- Experience with design patterns and UML tools such as Enterprise Architect
Please enter your bid for a 40-hour workweek. We will hire you for a 2-week trial period during which time we will ask you to demonstrate your skills by working on a quick prototype system.