I have a C++ client (PLAYER) which runs off a XML play list to display advertisements on shop screens. What I want is the following:
- for this client to play Flash 9 videos perfectly
- for a nice smooth transition effect between adverts to be used
- for the text scroller to function perfectly,
- for no border to be on the edges of the screen,
- that random triva files play in sequence between each advert as set in XML file.
- for the C++ client to be easily downloaded and installed (winamp installer).
For this I pay $50.
Second part of the project is to develop a simple C++ (or Java) program (SERVER) that will enable me to remotely update these C++ client players with new playlists and content. The following points are needed:
- Secure connection between Player and Server is needed.
- Secure login (username and Password to start Server
- When Server starts it can see which Players are currently ON – and I can see which XML playlist was last sent
- When sending a new XML playlist and Files to the Player – on completion of loading it should restart the player without effecting display (always full screen display).
- The server can connect on demand or be set to auto connect each day to update Players with RSS News Feed (played in text scroller).
For this I pay $100.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $196 for this job
Hello. We can do it for you. We guarantee speed and high quality of execution of this project. Also we technical support and immediate error correction, if such will be found. Please, contact with us.