I need a quick C++ console application written without MFC that takes the passed in parameter as a URL and outputs the result to the screen. The following points need to be done in this project:
1. Utilizes the CURLPP [url removed, login to view] wrapper to call curl
2. There needs to be a seperate class that utilizes CURLPP such that a function in that class is called with the url and the return from that function is a std::string with the resulting data.
3. The class should also have the ability to return the HTTP status code from the request.
3. No memory leaks.
4. Please use as standard C++ as possible.
5. If possible, written in CodeBlocks.