You are required to implement the following application using a proper programming language:
There is a car agency that contains many kind of cars and each client give an order to buy a car. The car agency employees will search for the required car upon customers’ request in order (First come First Served).
The car agency system has the following requirements:
1) There are many kinds of cars in the car agency’s inventory at least ten. They may have more than one car from each kind.
2) The customers are organized as a Queue served FCFS.
3) Retrieve data of the last sold car.
Your program should consist of the following:
1) A class implementing a linked list including the following functions
2) A class implementing a stack inherited from the linked list class and has the following functions
3) A class implementing a queue inherited from the linked list class and has the following functions
4) Your classes should contain at least one constructor and a destructor.
The program flow is as follows:
The car names are saved in a linked list. The customer orders are saved in a queue. You should take the car order from the beginning of the queue and search for it in the linked list then delete it and put this sold car in a stack to be able to retrieve the last sold car.
29 freelancers estão ofertando em média $63 para esse trabalho
Hello sir, I am a professional developer and experienced in c/c++ for more than 4 years.I can provide you simple and efficient [login to view URL] for your reply. Thanks
Hello. Its nothing but a peanut. Few queue and linked list classes and the main program dealing with the car problem . I would use c++ and would comment code heavily so you could understand what's going on.