We have a site that currently streams audio.
We need a downloadable executable file that does the following:
- Is installed by the user and includes option to uninstall
- Combines the sound from our stream with the input of the microphone.
- Allows input levels to be set by the user in their browser for both our audio stream and microphone
- Continues to play audio from our stream through the speakers (or earphones)
- The feature is controllable through the browser; that is, the feature can be turned on and turned off from the browser (browsers supported must include IE 6+ and Firefox)
It should work on the following operating systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
- Windows Vista (Home and Professional)
The user will be watching a karaoke video from our flash video player and we will use the microphone object to pick up them singing.
The .exe we need built will combine the audio coming out of the Flash video (i.e., the background music) with the microphone input.
Our Flash video recorder will then capture the resulting combined input of the background music and and the user singing using the microphone object.