A simple Grid system
1. After a price tick a grid is opened at 10, 20 and 30 pips apart for
both buy and sell.( stop orders )
Example GBP/JPY current price tick at 210.00
( Buy stops are opened at 210.10, 210.30, 210.60)
( Sell stops at 209.90, 209.70, 209.40)
2 . When the first Buy stop is opened to a Buy position, a new Buy stop
is opened at 10 pips ahead. If the Buy stop is close to the exisiting
buy stop already there, it is placed 10 pips ahead from that current buy
stop. Same applies to Sell stops also.
3. When a buy is opened Trailing stop functions , and closes atleast 2
pips in profit if the market reverses. ( this amount should be set in
external parameter). Further explanation later.
4. External parameter to control whether to open Buy & Sells,
5. Another external parameter that disables any further stop limits
after a limit , on both sides .
6. Stop loss as shadow stop loss ( seperately can be set for Buy
positions and Sell positions )
7. If the difference between open Sell & Buy positions is more than 60(
Defined in external parameter ) then a new BUY LIMIT is opened 20 pips
below ( defined in external parameter ) the Sell position , and a new
Sell limit is opened before , the Buy position .
8. To avoid Sell negative Roll over rates ( Swap interest ), No sell
limits should be opened before 2 hours the closing of the day. Sell
positions resume after the swap interest is posted for the day. These
times can be set in external parameter.
9. A small summary of the Opened Trades, Equity Balance, Broker time
etc.. should be displayed in chart.
10. Money management advises should be there prohibiting new orders.
11. EA should work in Demo mode, and to work in Live account, the account number has to be entered.
12. Full source code should be handed over.
Online live discussion is a must for this project, either thru skype, yahoo, msn etc..
EA should be backtested