**Proxy compatibility enabling c#/c++ expert for 1 days task to make streaming code proxy compatible of directshow video encoding and streaming client application similar to windows media encoder (but not based on it...our application is based on windows api same as to what windows media encoder is based on).**
The current application streams to WMS from behind IP authenticating proxy OK. But, fails to stream when proxy server is userid/password enabled. I know for sure that there is a solution because I know windows media encoder which is based on the same API supports it.
ENHANCEMENT: Keeping existing qualities intact, enable application to stream across username/password authentication based proxy server...it should ask for un/pw from application if application is behind such proxy.
To be given: Existing application source code
Deliverable: VS 2008 compiling and running application as mentioned above.
Test: 1. We will load the server on live IP.
2. Connect and stream through encoder from behind the NAT/firewall/un/pw proxy
3. View using the viewer on webpage from 10-20 locations.
Just a one day task for somebody who knows his/her stuff. This can be a beginning to a long mutually rewarding journey with many more projects to come.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
[url removed, login to view] 2008, c#, windows media encoder, WMS, directshow