C source code conversion to Delphi (ppmd compression / decompression).
As there was an earlier attempt by a developer for the project a conversion happened, but his code is not [url removed, login to view] of the projest is closing the project and making the code workable.
There is a relavitely small C source code set of files (6 files 2x .c 4.h files in size 81Kbyte), which should be converted into Delphi (Pascal) to be compatible with particularly Delphi XE2 both 32 and 64 bit. C code is not object oriented as I could see.
We have modified the original code from Dmitry Shkarin (this is public domain and available on the internet). We have modified that code and this modified source code should be converted to delphi xe 2. no inline assembly in the code.
We are not interested in obj file linking into Delphi (I have already did that for both 32 and 64 bit). We need pure Pascal source code.
Scope of the work:
* currently used C obj files are linked to a Delphi unit;
* conversion work should completely replace the object linking with pure Pascal units;
* small test application will be provided to test the solution in Delphi;
* no test application is available in C, just in Delphi as mentioend above;
* converted Delphi units have to compress and decomress a file, in the test application there is a conditional define switching between obj linking and converted pascal code.
Source codes available:
* modified C source codes
* frame unit to integrate converted Delphi units
* test application
* Delphi source code result of earlier conversion
I am interested in experienced developers only with similar project experience, not really in guys I will try and we will see.
In case of any questions I am happy to answer.
13 freelancers estão ofertando em média $281 para esse trabalho
Hi, professional Delphi developer here. Can I get sources (C and as well partially ported PAS files), to take a look? I can give you opinion and price after that. Thanks, Marko Paunovic
Hello im the top record in the exam of C language level 2 here in the freelancer site check my name on the top there www.freelancer.com/exam/exams/buy.php? id=381 can we do this for u ?
Ok. You can see may CV. There are more than 27 year now working with Delphi. By my self I dev and zip similar program only to work with memory streams. Lets start now.