Capacitor measurement of copper plates and connect to existing PCB / mainboard
- idea is to measure the fill-level of a container by measuring the capacity
- a prototype / functional model exists with different capacitors made up from copper plates
- a fully functional mainboard for datalogging exists, this will be shipped to coder
1. Tasks for coder:
- define suitable way to determine the fill-level via the capacitors (circuit design)
- connect the capacitors to the board (in hardware and change C coding of mainboard as required)
- calibrate the sensors
- all additional costs (for sensors & shipping) will be covered separatley
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).