I'm having a difficult time compiling HTTrack from source and looking for
someone who has experience doing so.
This is for a non-profit project: eGranary Digital Library
<<[url removed, login to view]>>
The instructions I was given from the developer aren't clear enough for a
Visual C++ beginner like me. The Linux source compiles easily but I'm
struggling with the Windows build, so some assistance would be greatly
Source found at:
<[url removed, login to view]>
* everything in C:\dev (or you will have to change some paths)
* using Visual C++ 2008
* some additional dependencies might be missing (to be checked)
* x86/x64 builds are available
* start WinHTTrack\[url removed, login to view] to open the project
* Release/Win32 or Release/Win64
This should ease the build (most dependencies are there), but some glitch may remain!