We are an ISP in a small town. We need a Linux script install and running correctly as our DNS servers.
We want to bid only experts who have worked with DNS servers, and demonstrate through their portfolio last job where they did this.
The script must meet the following requirements:
1. Install platforms -> Linux Centos,Ubuntu,Debian,Redhat i386 / x64
-> DNS Manager Script Help
* How to use :
* [login to view URL] setup --- Will install and do basic configuration of DNS server
* [login to view URL] ban domain_name ban_ip --- Global Domain BAN
* [login to view URL] ban-client domain_name ban_ip client_ip --- Client Domain BAN
* [login to view URL] remove domain_name --- Remove Domain from Global BAN
* [login to view URL] remove-client domain_name client_ip --- Remove Domain from Client BAN
* [login to view URL] ban-list --- List all Domains Globally Banned
* [login to view URL] ban-list-client client_ip - List Domains Banned for Client
* [login to view URL] reset - Restore DNS Server to basic config!
* [login to view URL] remove-dns - Will uninstall DNS and remove all config files !
* [login to view URL] save on - start save client traffic "/var/log/querylog"
* [login to view URL] save off - stop save client traffic "/var/log/querylog"
Currently we have a script that meets all these functions but use program "bind9" DNS.
I am unhappy with this script, and I need the script that you will create use this DNS program:
[login to view URL]
yum install dnsmasq
2. Flexible running around 5000 - 10000 clients on server.
NOTE: Who wants to take a look on the old script please contact me privately.
20 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1243 para esse trabalho
Hi I can rewrite your script for work with dnsmasq. I have expirience with diffirent dns servers - bind, powerdns and wildcarddnsd. I was read manual and full understand how to configure dnsmasq.
Hello, Please provide the original sources of script for bind if possible. I've done a similar job before, should look in archives. -- Regards, Dmitri
=>hello sir, we have exp with Dns server and we have developed many app , please respond so we can discuss in detail about your project Thank you