C source code conversion to Delphi (aes encrpytion/ decryption).
There is a relavitely small C source code set of files (aescrypt.c, aeskey.c aestab.c), which should be converted into Delphi (Pascal) to be compatible with particularly Delphi XE2 both 32 / 64 bit and delphi 2007. C code is not object oriented as I could see.
We are not interested in obj file linking into Delphi (we have already did that for both 32 and 64 bit). We need pure Pascal source code.
Scope of the work:
* currently used C obj files are linked to a Delphi unit;
* conversion work should completely replace the object linking with pure Pascal units;
* small test application will be provided to test the solution in Delphi - this will be the base of acceptance.
* testing method:
1. input text file
2. encryption of input text file
3. decrpytion of file created at point #2
4. decrpyted file must be the same as file at point #1
* no test application is available in C, just in Delphi as mentioend above;
* converted untits must be working on win32 an win64 (delphi xe2 and delphi 2007)
* test application is available for delphi xe2 and delphi 2007
Source codes available:
* C source codes (attached, but only three C files relevant for the project: aescrypt.c, aeskey.c aestab.c)
* frame unit to integrate converted Delphi units - will be made available for selected programmers
* test application (xe2 and delphi 2007) - will be made available for selected programmers
I am interested in experienced developers only with similar project experience, not really in guys I will try and we will see approach. This is not a complicated project I expect reasonable offers.
In case of any questions I am happy to answer.