I'd like an easy user interface if possible..
Email me with your Ideas - I'll think of using simpler project, if needed..
Bot must be able to do the following things: (depending on bot settings)
- sell cards X,Y,Z etc. for A,B,C etc. tickets
- buy cards X,Y,Z etc. for A,B,C etc. tickets
- sell X cards for Y tickets
- buy X cards for Y tickets
- trade cards X,Y,Z etc. for cards A,B,C etc.
- ignore (NOT buy/trade for) cards X,Y,Z, etc.
- log transactions and transaction numbers (screenshots)
- save credit balances of buyers/sellers (by account name) to 2 or 3 decimal places (ex. 0.155)
- automatically log in to the MTGO client (in case of server crash)
- post advertising messages every X seconds/minutes in the Trade Room and Casual Trade Room
(type "/join casual" to access)
- has a database for the cards price and card sets (can update the card set if have new release)
-i'd also like to be able to run multiple copies of the bot using different accounts on 1 machine.( if possible )
MAGIC THE GATHERING ONLINE VERSION 3.0
MTGO info and download available here:
[url removed, login to view]