This is a multi part project involving creating an application using a Microsoft Kinect like device to enable gesture based human input. There is an API framework available at [[url removed, login to view]] with example code which details the middleware that will be used in the project. It is expected that the programer will use this framework to build the application.
This job is the first milestone for the project. Using the [url removed, login to view] framework with the NITE middleware ([[url removed, login to view]]) it will be expected that a program is written that has the following features:
1) User hand movement is translated to mouse movement. A wave starts the session. I have personally coded this myself in 30 minutes. Given this, please do not bid on the job if you do not feel you can quickly become proficent using the API.
2) The user hovering (API will detect this) a hand over a point for more than X seconds will be interpreted as a left click.
3) The user using the API "Push" gesture will simulate a right click. After a push
4) A control window (minimized by default) will allow the user to set options. Options include, Mouse Pointer speed, X - the hover delay
5) A leftward swipe will be interpreted as a delete arrow key