Need NDIS IM driver, that will be able to redirect all NAT traffic into my user level process, how will it work:
1. Server already has NAT
2. I put a usermode proxy on the server listening on localhost:port
3. Driver intercepts all traffic from clients (based on interface and IP/Port filters I will supply)
4. Driver will redirect the packets by chaning the original IP/Port to the IP/Port of my process.
5. Driver will change source IP/Port to non existing IP/Port so it can later ID it so, if the packet was from 192.168.0.2:1000 to 22.214.171.124:80 the packet will now be 127.100.0.1:1000 to 127.0.0.1:listen port
6. The driver will keep a list of private addresses (like the 127.100.0.1) so when the proxy replies back to that address, the driver will be able to put back the original packet data (source and destination ip and port)
7. When the proxy receives the connection it will be able to query the driver according to the source ip/port and get the original destination address (126.96.36.199 in this case)
8. Driver needs to work only with TCPv4 and outgoing connections (don't care about incoming)
9. Need command line installer/uninstall for the driver.
10. Target OS is: XP and above including all 64bit flavors, but if you can only do XP/2003 (NDIS 5/5.1) then let me know, I'm considering doing Vista and above with WPF.
11. I'm planning to develop a central traffic processing tool which is in usermode.
You can divide the offer to 32bit offer and 64bit offer if there's a dramatic price difference, **and you can also suggest alternatives.
I was thinking to use WinpkFilter but I have problem with the license, so I want it developed for me.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Target OS is: XP and above including all 64bit flavors