A RAC coder wrote for us 3 simple CLI utilities which deal with **TIFF Private/Custom Tags.** Unfortunately, he did not know much Linux and we are having some trouble compiling the code on that platform.
Just drop me a note and I will provide the Windows source code so you can better estimate the amount of work needed.
- You must have some degree of experience with LIBTIFF.
- Your core programming platform must be Linux.
- We never hire coders with no RAC background.
- We never hire coders that claim to have every conceivable skill since the computer was invented. We are looking for specialists, not pseudo-generalists.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Dec 31, 2010 10:11:41 AM:
Hello all, and Happy New Year. Most of you are VERY qualified for this work; I wish I could hire several! Since this project is not too hard/complex I have decided to cancel it and re-post it, with a broader scope, and corresponding higher payment. In essence, I need the TIFF Tag code (ReadTag) to be placed inside a Boost-based server which will receive the image file though a TCP port (instead of argv). The target platform is still Linux. Several of you will be invited to bid in the expanded project. Many THANKS to everyone, and I see you at RAC/vWorker!