I need an application written in c/c++ running on linux [url removed, login to view] kernel (debian derived distribution)? that takes an h264 video RTSP stream from a moving cam ( I'll give you a video demo)? [url removed, login to view] resolution @ 30fps, YUV format and perform some video analytics? algorithm as the following specification:
1) works on a selectable area ( max 1/9 of entire video). Center, height and width of the starting area MUST be selectable by the user on fly from a remote TCP client
2) recognize relevant object on the background using color and/or shape and/or contrast angle and/or others...;
3) perform tracking on the recognized object;
4) send the center and outline box coordinates of the recognized object to a remote client;
5) debugging tools to understand the recognized object (i.e. snapshot of the object with selected color scale and contrast angles overlayed);
6) no rendering is required when running in final application, but could be usefull for debugging pourpose on the local machine;
7) the application MUST use open libraries (i.e. OpenCV) and don't use more than 20% of CPU (Intel T7500 [url removed, login to view] Core 2 Duo ) rendering excluded;
8) all source code without precompiled object codes MUST be provided
N.B.: The videocamera is located on a moving vehicle and the target can be viewed from different point of view during its tracking.
Target and vehichle can be both in movement , i.e. moving camera is on an aircraft and the target is a second car riding on a road...