I need a developer who had previous experience in developing XPCOM components (for Firefox) in C++ under Win32.
I need a XPCOM component that will communicate (via JS) with extension (add-on) and will do the following:
1. access local file system for text (csv, xml) and binary I/O
2. network access via HTTP
3. access windows registry (add/modify entries)
These are not necessary, but would be beneficial:
1. being able to use 3rd party libraries (sqlite client, cURL). I guess it refers to the 1st and 2nd points of previous requirement. The logic of sqlite and cURL is not expected to be implement, just a stub needed - ready be passed on to other developer
2. the IO should be encrypted with any type of symmetric algorithm
3. Experience in XUL and FF XULRunner
After project is finished, basic documentation or live (skype) code explanation to other developer is required.