It is a simple magnetic levitator but first i need to proceed to some characterisation of the system. I am electrical engineer but i don´t have the time and the programming skills required for the Atmel Studio Framework. I already did it using arduino IDE and the due plattform, it is working but arduino IDE uses timers that lead to conflicts. For that reason and because i wanted more powerfull debug tools, i switched to Atmel Studio 7.
I am using Atmel Sam3X8E with atmel studio and a jtag debugger (SAM ICE).
Main tasks are:
- configure a 20 kHz center aligned PWM with ADC triggering on PWM event line
- configure a ring-buffer for the ADC sensor values
- configure an interrupt at 4 kHz to run the control algorithm
- configure an UART serial communication to send/receive informations from PC and one other arduino board.
The following are NOT part of the job, as it has already been done:
- interface with distance sensor VL6180X = Not required
- interface with weight sensor HX711 = Not required
- interface with A4498 Stepper motor driver = Not required
- programming control algorithm = Not required
- are you familiar with visual studio 6 or 7 and Atmel ARM processors?
- do you have an oscilloscope to check signals coming out of the processor?
- do you have an arduino DUE board for testing or can you easily get one?
- do you have a JTAG debugger ?
It is a private project, so i am not under pressure for deadlines but my budget is limited as i have to pay from my own pocket, not the company money.
I need a solid /structured code base wich i can continue programming on top.
If you have done something similar in the past, this might be a very fast job.
Please tell me if you are interested and when you would have free capacities.
Please also tell me the amount of work you estimate is required.
I will update my project documentation and make a more precise description of the job needed.
Best regards from Germany
10 freelancers estão ofertando em média €634 para esse trabalho
Hi I hope you are doing well. I have expertise in Arduino due programming. I want to discuss few things related to project Looking Forward Khawaja