1) Write a program that does the following;
• Place a comment at the start of the program stating how many bits you’re assuming are in an
• Reads in an integer from the keyboard and displays it in hex.
• Clears the upper 4 bits but leaves the lower bits unchanged.
• Sets the LSB (least significant bit) and displays the result in hex
• Toggles bit 1 (remember bit numbering starts at 0) and displays it in hex.
2) a) Write a program that counts from 10 to 0, displaying the numbers.
b) Now modify it so that it sums up the numbers from 5 to 10 and displays the result.
24 freelancers estão ofertando em média €53 nesse trabalho
Hi There, I am a senior PhD Level Expert and Have more than 5 years of experience in electronics and arduino coding Just check my profile and share your details. Time and Budget will be discussed. Thanks
ok i understood your requirement but I have few doubts, text me so I can clear all my doubts right away, I can help you and i am ready for work. Thank you.