I have been creating embedded firmware for over 20 years in both formal work and hobby activities. One of my favorite embedded development platforms is the Cypress PSoC Creator, and I use this platform any time I am able. Current hobby interests include wireless power, small-scale wind generators and solar PV concentrators.
The summary of what I'm looking for is:
- Embedded code project written in C with following functional specs
- SPI interface configured, nRF52(master) accelerometer(slave)
- DMA configured for SPI reading of sensor data
- sensor configured for 3-axis raw data, 12bit @10Hz
- single ANT channel, configured for broadcast of most recent sensor data @4Hz
Decisions already made about project
- Target platform Dynastream D52Q module
- Nordic Semiconductor nRF52832 IC having softdevice support
- On board accelerometer ST LIS2DH
- Development tools
- uVision MDK-Lite Version 18.104.22.168 IDE
- Segger J-Link V6.22e ICE
some input needed
- Familiarity with nRF52 low power techniques would be helpful
- Familiarity with the ANT wireless protocol would be helpful
There is an example project that provides the 'single ANT channel broadcast function'. This example project can be modified for the additional functions.
- Development tools (additional details)
- Nordic Semiconductor nRF5_SDK_13.1.0
20 freelancers estão ofertando em média $589 para esse trabalho
With over 9 years of experience in embedded systems design and development including but not limited to firmware, I can help you in this project. Please feel free to contact me.
hi, i have good experience on embedded system so that i can complete your project fully. if you want to implement it by microcontroller, i can complete it by microcontroller. c/c++ is my top skills.