iMotion Software is an Italian software house, focused on development of IoT, data logging and remote monitoring solutions.
We already have a custom ESP8266 firmware, based on RTOS SDK version 1.4 with a web interface that relies on libesphttpd library. Firmware collects data from analog and digital inputs and sends them to our cloud platform CloudMonitor24. Web interface has the goal to collect settings from the user.
We have to develop some changes to the current firmware, all related to the web interface:
1. Refactoring of session management on web interface. It’s now based on IP address to authorize a session but must be replaced with a standard cookie session (it’s ok to have a circular buffer with valid sessions in memory).
2. Add a new page on web interface: it should contain “status” information about the board: wifi network connected, cloud platform link status, digital input/output status and analog input values. We'll provide HTML template of the page and all information about how to gather all the information, which are already present on the firmware.
3. Settings are shown to the user on a single web page composed by 2 tabs. With same layout, it must be split in 2 different pages, one for each tab.
4. Add a “logout” functionality in order to destroy a session.
5. Need to show an error or a message once user saved a configuration on web interface.
Candidate should have knowledge of embedded systems and C programming.
For further information don't hesitate to ask me.
12 freelancers estão ofertando em média €600 para esse trabalho
Hello, I would like to complete this project. I have good experience on IoT (hardware and web backend). Please consider my proposal for the bid. Thank you! Shamir
Hello Sir, We are a Indian development company here. we have checked your posted details here and want more clarification in it, so message us to discuss on it more then we will able to move on it. Thanks