Write a software for the Nucleo STM32H743ZI that is able to:
- receive an array of float with defined lenght from a PC throught UDP
- store the data into a RxBuff
- generate one interrupt at the end of the reception
- a TXBuffer (with defined length) is filled with data
- the TxBuff is sent back to the PC
- the board and the has a fixed address (no DHCP)
- the sw must use the HAL libraries of ST and be programmed with Keil (the free licence is enought) or SW4STM32 IDE.
Modify the provided Octave script that sends and receives the data.
7 freelancers estão ofertando em média €516 para esse trabalho
Let’s chat and discuss about price and work. 12 years experience in same filed you will get 100% correct work. No need to pay upfront money first check work quality and if you satisfied then pay.