[url removed, login to view] objects expose the following events in PowerPoint 2007-2013:
Activate, BeforeDoubleClick, BeforeRightClick, Calculate, Deactivate, MouseDown, MouseMove, MouseUp, Resize, Select, SeriesChange
However, if you embed an Excel Chart in PowerPoint, the [url removed, login to view] object is converted to a [url removed, login to view] object which does not expose any events. The same is true if you create a new Chart from within PowerPoint.
- C# 4.0/Visual Studio 2010 or VBA and Windows API
- PowerPoint 2007 - 2013 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows XP - Windows 8.1 (32 and 64bit)
- No third party libraries or components allowed
I need to be able to respond to the same events for a [url removed, login to view] object through a PowerPoint add-in as would be possible for an [url removed, login to view] object in Excel, all this with only PowerPoint and not Excel being open.
- Documented source code (C# 4.0 or VBA)
- To be delivered by November 25, 2013
- 50% for working demo (screenrecording is ok if you do not wish to send code)
- 50% for documented source code
5 freelancers estão ofertando em média €44 para este trabalho
here is the solution to your problem in VBA : http://www.xtremevbtalk.com/showthread.php?t=179897 If you are a coder, you can adapt it by your self :)
Hi, You can recruit me for getting writing services as per the following sample: http://dealingsonnet.blogspot.com/2013/09/guide-for-making-money-through-internet.html Thanks.