I am looking for someone proficient in C# and Unity 3d to build a Voxel engine for Unity. The project details are listed below:
Standard voxel features at a minimum
• Voxel terrain generator
• Simple cube voxels are desired (no need for smooth realistic terrain)
• Infinite terrain possible
• Must be able to save and load dynamically
• Should support a few biome types (about 4 total)
• Individual voxels should be able to be interacted with (placed/destroyed)
• Must support adding custom block types (dirt, grass, rock…)
• Should be optimized for performance/multithreading
Expanded scope of project (we can discuss these features later)
• Ability to place two different block sizes (large and small blocks)
• Multiplayer integration
• Water areas (lakes/rivers)
Please do not contact me unless you understand voxel technology and what it is I am looking for. There are many voxel engines on the market that offer much more than what I need so this is not an unusual project request. I need something simple and dependable. The features I listed are standard features so I would expect someone with a good understanding of voxel technology to be able to implement them reliably. The expanded scope features might be challenging and I fully understand that.
If you have any questions or need anything clarified please contact me anytime. I am in US Central time so expect communication time accordingly.
Thanks for taking a look at my project and I look forward to hearing from you.
6 freelancers estão ofertando em média $588 para este trabalho
I have some experience with game development and Unity. Besides some personal projects I worked on a multiplatform FPS and I've been to a game jam where I used Unity.