The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications. Therefore, it’s essential that you are skilled at problem solving, solution design, and high-quality coding.
• Delivering a high-quality application
• Integrating with front-end developers
• Ensuring a required level of performance
• Writing test-backed server-side code
• Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality
• Supporting and fixing existing functionality
• Selecting and using the most appropriate and efficient technologies for a particular application
• Designing and building application layers
• Excellent knowledge of C#.Net 3.0/4.0/4.5, ASP.NET, [login to view URL], JQuery, MVC4, MVC5
• Experience in developing web applications and web services.
• Good proficiency CSS, HTML, AJAX, XML, XML Schema, WPF, MVC.
• Knowledge of Data Adapter, Dataset, Data reader as a part of [login to view URL] to access and update database.
• Experience in developing T-SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers using SQL Server 2008/2016 and database maintenance.
• Effective in working independently and collaboratively in teams.
• Candidate should have minimum 2+ years of experience on MVC and had done at least 2 projects on MVC.
• 2 or more than 2 years
B. Tech. - (CS/ IT) or MCA
Benefits / Salary
As per company Norms
31 freelancers estão ofertando em média ₹26808 para esse trabalho
Hi, I have experience in mvc over 5 years. I developed plugins for nopcommerce, also using asp.net boilerplate framework and so many other to de elop sowftware. I wish to work together. Thanks