Hi, I want to make an Augmented reality prototype in Unity3D. The app should open the camera and show a character that gives a presentation.
PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PROPOSING!!!!
The requirements are:
- Use Vuforia sdk ground plane detection
- The character should always look to the camera.
- When you're walking while using the app the character should look forward to walk in front of you then when you stop it will also stop and look back to you
- The character needs to play animation (moving hands and mouth) while he's talking
- The UI is Play, Pause and reset buttons for talking
NOTE: We will provide you the character and animations with the "Text to speech" plugin